Please see How to Book Tab for Information on Reservations.
Learn how to make balloon animals! Yes, you can do this!
This class includes a step-by-step - hand's on - balloon twisting lesson by Jason Frame, aka "The Real Balloon Guy".
During this entertaining and fun party style interactive lesson you and or your guests will learn how to make fun and easy... maybe even advanced (depending on the participants skill level) :)
Balloon Creations Vary Per Event (we may not be able to get to them all) ...but May Include:
- Bears... "Oh My!" :)
- And More...
This class is approx. 1 hour long.
Add-ons and upgrades are available including gift bags including mini balloon pumps, extra balloons, mini balloon how-to booklets, secret bonus online video lessons, and more.
To Book / Reserve this item:
- AT CHECKOUT PLEASE USE: CASH / QUOTE /
RENTAL / OFFLINE
(To Alert us of your interest. We will check our calendars, inventory, availability, drive times, etc. and get in touch with you as quickly as possible.)
- PLEASE LIST DATE AND TIME
AS WELL AS A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR EVENT
- Please use: SHIPPING ADDRESS AS
For questions or faster service please use Live Chat / Away Message or Text Me at 704-606-3643. - Jason :)
We are still learning this new system, so any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
- Typically Works Best with Smaller Groups... It has a more one on one feel... why not have multiple classes.. er, parties!!
- It's always nice to send them home with some props they can start
showing off with right away. Upgrades are recommended. I know, it
sounds like a sales pitch, lol, but I'm just being honest here. :)
- A large, open area works best. Sitting on the ground is fine... (dropping stuff often is very common, especially at first!) :)
- I am a Christian. This company is managed by me. Therefore, I
promise to do the best I can to make you happy and for your event to be
exciting, fun, and memorable.
Please know that I am not shy about
sharing my faith and the "ill-Ooh-Shun" character was created for that
exact purpose. Although my "ill-Ooh-Shun" shows will not be "preachy", I
just wanted you to know in advance because some of the Blog Posts and
Videos are intended to be.